Investing in, and providing a wide variety of patient resources, is another way that we strive to provide the best OB/GYN care in Colorado Springs.
We provide a wide variety of patient resources, from eBooks to mobile Apps, a blog, and even a web portal that connects us to our patients.
On this page you will find some of the resources that we have made available to our patients.
Please continue to visit this page, as we are adding new patient resources all the time. Or, even better, sign up to receive all of our new resources and updates via email.
In order to provide even better service to our patients, Academy Women’s Healthcare is proud to present our Patient Portal.
This patient resource and web feature delivers self-service capabilities for you to manage your healthcare more efficiently right at your fingertips.
Patient Benefits Include:
- Ask non-emergency clinical questions
- Request appointments
- Reduce waiting room time by filling out the online health history form
- Conveniently pay bills
In addition, there is improved communication via email for:
- Appointment reminders
- Practice closings due to weather
- Important news updates
If you are a patient of our practice and have not yet signed up for the Patient Portal, please click here to register.
If you would like to save time during your next office visit, please feel free to download and complete our patient forms.
Click here to access and download the patient forms.
JustHers iPhone and iPad App
Academy Women’s Healthcare is also on the cutting edge of technology in delivering helpful educational resources to our patients.
JustHers is the first ever, all inclusive iPhone and iPad App for women’s healthcare. Our App contains a lot of helpful tools and information created by our doctors.
- My Baby Week By Week
- Tracks your pregnancy week by week, and provides helpful insights to your baby’s growth and development.
- Trimester Guides
- What to expect in your OB visits
- Diet & Nutrition
- Do’s & Don’ts
- Common Complaints
- Baby Bump Tracker
- Upload and keep track of all of your baby bump selfies. You can even share these with your friends and family.
- Create a Custom Birth Announcement
- When the happy day arrives, upload a picture of your new baby, and share a special birth announcement with your friends and family.
- Calculates and allows you to keep track of fertility dates.
- Keep track of all the data that is vital to the fertility process.
- My Calendar
- Pap Smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Screening Test
Natural Family Planning
- Calculates and allows you to keep track of fertility dates for family planning purposes.
- Keep track of al the data that is vital to natural family planning.
Personal Health Profile
- Now you can safely and securely track and store all of your personal OB/GYN health information and medicals.
Note: If you are an active patient of Academy Women’s Healthcare, ask us for a free download voucher!
Please visit our blog, where you will find helpful information to all aspects of women’s health. We regularly post so you can hear form us on topics including:
- Natural Family Planning
- Latest Health Updates
- Medical Trends (and how it relates to you)
- Plus AWHA News and Updates
We are developing a series of short eBooks, as another resource for our patients. These short eBooks, written by our doctors, are designed to provide you with some basic information, and answers to some of the most common questions we receive.
“Your Baby Week by Week”